file found.files found.
- Creek reflection1.58 MBPreviewFebruary 23, 2023Downloads: 11Reflection in the creekDownload
- Leaves, Logs and Fungi1.30 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 21Even on a monotone day in February, the woods reveal details worth noting, like this composition of last season's leaves with fungi crawling up a partly submerged log.Download
- A New Angle3.62 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 21As trees lean toward the sun and are mirrored in the water, we're treated to slanted angles and elbows.Download
- A Cafe in the Woods1.85 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 19A well-stocked bird feeder is a welcome snack stand for this nuthatch and other small songbirds.Download
- Ice + water = mud2.80 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 20Ice patterns along the stream's shore are fascinating, but step back and sink into the mud.Download
- Remnants of ice2.53 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 21A reflection of trees among the melting ice creates a different way of seeing the ordinary.Download
- Robin perched in the oriental bittersweet1.96 MBPreviewFebruary 6, 2023Downloads: 22In mid-winter, it's always uplifting to see a robin red-breast suggesting that spring may be on its way.Download
- Demarest Nature Center4.88 MBPreviewFebruary 5, 2023Downloads: 26Merrill King.Download
5 Eastview TerrApt D
No files found.